Wednesday 19 February 2014

Stranger

Couple days ago a friend of mine sent me a video which was about goodness. I will shortly introduce you the main idea of the video. Action was taken in Turkey, Izmir. A little girl was selling napkins (this is really popular in Turkey that little kids are just going out to the streets and sell napkins, bottles of water or other things), so that girl seen a lady who was sitting on the bench and crying. Girl came to that lady and gave her napkins, meanwhile lady was looking for money - girl just went. 
lady smiled and rang her boyfriend (they had argument before that´s why she was crying but suddenly she realized that it was the time to sort everything out). Her boyfriend was so excited about his girlfriend, that he went out from the restaurant to see her and left 50 lire to a waiter. It made waiter´s day better as well. On his (waiter´s) way home he saw an old lady selling a bread on the street for the birds (it is also common thing in Turkey), he went to her and bought it, she was looking for change but he just left 20 lire for her and went away. She was so excited about getting extra money which she spent for meat in the shop and of course - she left change for shop  assistant too. In the end - lady came back home, she was cooking dinner and a little girl (same one who was selling napkins) came back home to her grandma...
So the main idea is that girl opened her heart to a crying lady and despite the fact that it was just a little thing, but still it made five other people happier and in the end even the little girl too. 
So I was watching this video and thinking maybe it is actually true, we just need to smile to one another, help each other and you never know what your smile or goodness can bring to someone or someone else´s to you. 
According to this story yesterday I had a chance to see similar situation in reality. One man was walking in front of me, he seemed really excited about something. Suddenly I saw him opening the doors for a lady, after that I saw him helping a cleaner, he lifted the rubbish bin and helped her to take it all the way upstairs.
When I saw him walking away, taking big strides - I was still standing there and looking at him. I realized that he did not even looked at me, but he still made my day better, i wanted to go and help everyone on my way as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment