Friday 24 January 2014

Who am I?

Hi everyone!
This is first time that I am writing blog, so I guess first of all I should introduce myself, isn´t? I been thinking about the best way to do it: I think just writing my name down would not  say enough about me as an individual person. So I strongly believe that the best way to introduce myself is talk about something what is important to me (I will introduce you my favorite movie), so carry on and I will show you what is hiding behind my name :)
¨Forrest Gump¨ - I did watch this movie long time ago and i still watching it many times per year. It feels like Forrest Gump lives in my mind every single step I make. Yes, this is one of my favorite movies. Every time after watching it I feel like I charged my personal batteries. Forrest Gump is not so clever boy or person like everyone else, but the best thing about him – he has got no bad intentions. Everything he does he does like his mother told him to do and he never wants to harm anyone. Despite the fact that he is not so much smart like everyone else, he seems much more clever! He done better in his life only because he doesn’t read “between lines” he does everything like someone asks him to do, and always – NO BAD INTENTIONS! I do love this character and sometimes I missing people like this in real world, actually, always.
Also I do love this movie because of the son’s and mother’s deep relationship. We know that Forrest Gump needed to wear like a splint on his leg and his mother once told him: “If God would want to make all people same, them splints on legs would wear all the people in the world” so in other words, she said that it is not a shame to be different, it is pride to be different, so all I want to say, that his mum knew how to find the best words to encourage him.
Unfortunately, at the school it was hard for Forrest to make friends, at the bus no one wanted him to sit next to them, but beautiful girl Jenny let him and they became good friends. Maybe Jenny felt different as well? Forrest Gump was low IQ boy and everyone could see it, Jenny was pretty girl, but with very big personal problems, in reality she never had a man who would love her, so Forrest Gump substituted father to her. So anyway, they became friends, once they said: “we match to each other like carrots and peas”  it seems funny, but in reality it is not. It is the definitely truth: they both were totally different, he was successful man because of the way how he did understand the world and she was unsuccessful because of the way how people made her to live and she was too weak to start to live on her own way.
Once Forrest told to Jenny:”Why don’t you love me, Jenny?  I am not a very smart man, but I know what love is”  it is bit ironic, because Jenny was a person with normal IQ  but she never understood what love is, so as we can see Forrest Gump had bigger chances in his life because his mother build the ground for him and Jenny did not have ground at all. 

Also it is important to mention the differences between their lives’ lines. For example, Forrest Gump: college, war in Vietnam, tennis, the business of shrimp, running… Meanwhile, Jenny: drugs, prostitution, “crazy” trips around the world. So this just confirming the fact about importance of having a clear heart and walk on the straight line without bad intentions, also have a good ground under your feet (and it does not have to be money).
All in all, I want to say, that all the time  I feel thankful to Forrest Gump, for being sincere, simple, understanding, faithful, enthusiastic. And most important thing is his ability to love other people. I strongly believe that this is the main things which sometimes I am missing in other people, real people (not movies´ characters) this movie should teach people to live simpler lives, without talking behind someone´s back or wishing bad. So be a person to a person! And finally I can say - hello, my name is Judita and  now you know my opinion of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment